Two intense days, exploring solutions to your deepest business concerns.
Most business leaders have questions. They know that their concerns can’t be resolved easily. They need a plan. Talking with someone would help immensely, but there’s no one close who’s been there, will listen, and can provide insightful feedback. What’s more, the daily pressures and commitments pouring in don’t allow an environment for creative problem solving.
If you relate to the above, I don’t have a quick fix. What I CAN offer is an opportunity to put your business on track and get it headed in a positive direction. THAT we can do in just two days. Here’s how it works …
- You and up to two members of your team fly in to Ft. Lauderdale/Hollywood, Florida International Airport, and get settled in an area hotel.
- We’ll meet in the hotel lobby and get to know each other for up to three hours, including an early dinner (my treat). We’ll part ways at a reasonable time, because tomorrow’s going to be packed.
- I’ll pick you up at your hotel at 9:30am. This will give you time to check e-mail, put out office fires, call home, etc., because we won’t want those distractions later. Then I’ll take us to a comfortable office.
- For the next five to six hours we’ll explore your concerns, goals, questions, and more – whatever’s on your mind and hindering your organization’s progress. We’ll order lunch and have it delivered (my treat again).
- I’ll ask questions, provide feedback, and share insights, perspective, tools, etc. which I’ve acquired from decades of study, observation, experience and training.
- We’ll wrap up in plenty of time for you to get to the airport and catch your flight home.
What You Can Expect
- You’ll be challenged, stretched, and have your thinking expanded in ways you may have never experienced before.
- You’ll likely leave with pages of notes.
- You’ll have clarity on the business matters that have been concerning you, and the direction that will take the organization to solutions.
- You’ll have a list of practical next steps to move your firm in that desired direction.
- You’ll leave with a sense of peace, hope and excitement about where things are headed.
- You’ll have a new friend and advocate. (Me.)
How Much Does This Cost?
- The total fee for On Track For Business is $3,500. You can take as long as you want to pay, but payment in full is due before we meet, so we won’t have to use any of our time discussing money.
100% No Risk Guarantee
- If you don’t feel that you received more value than you paid for our time together, just let me know within 48 hours and I’ll give you a full refund. That’s because I want you to feel completely at ease, and I’m certain you’ll benefit tremendously from the On Track For Business session.
- Give me a call or send an e-mail. I’ll be in touch to set dates, ask you to fill out a few forms, arrange for your payment, and help you prepare to get your business On Track.
I look forward to our time together.
Perennial Student of Personal Development
Business Founder, Consultant, Public Speaker
Certified Life Coach
Certified Endurance Running Coach
Avid Chess Player
Mid-Pack Marathon Runner and Triathlete
Husband, Father, Mentor, Friend