An intensive two-day life management quick start.
I’m looking for a certain type of person who I know I can help. It’s someone who feels stuck in a rut … living with little purpose … full of questions with no one to ask … overwhelmed by a massive to do list and unfulfilled even when the items on it are accomplished.
If you relate to the above, I don’t have a quick fix. What I CAN offer is an opportunity to put your life on track and get it headed in a positive direction. THAT we can do in just two days. Here’s how it works …
- You fly in to Ft. Lauderdale/Hollywood, Florida International Airport, and get settled in an area hotel.
- We’ll meet in the hotel lobby and get to know each other for up to three hours, including an early dinner (my treat). We’ll part ways at a reasonable time, because tomorrow’s going to be packed.
- I’ll pick you up at your hotel at 9:30am. This will give you time to check e-mail, put out office fires, call home etc., because we won’t want those distractions later. Then I’ll take us to a comfortable office.
- For the next five to six hours we’ll explore your concerns, goals, questions, and more – whatever’s on your mind and hindering your progress in life. We’ll order lunch and have it delivered (my treat again).
- I’ll ask questions, provide feedback, and share insights, perspective, tools, etc. which I’ve acquired from decades of study, observation, experience and training as a Certified Life Coach.
- We’ll wrap up in plenty of time for you to get to the airport and catch your flight home.
What You Can Expect
- You’ll be challenged, stretched, and have your thinking expanded in ways you may have never experienced before.
- You’ll likely leave with pages of notes.
- You’ll have clarity on what makes you tick, the values that are important to you, your most effective areas of focus, and the direction you want to go.
- You’ll have a list of practical next steps to move yourself in that desired direction.
- You’ll leave with a sense of peace, hope and excitement about where your life is headed.
- You’ll have a new friend and advocate. (Me.)
How Much Does This Cost?
- The total fee for On Track is $3,000. You can take as long as you want to pay, but payment in full is due before we meet, so we won’t have to use any of your time discussing money.
100% No Risk Guarantee
- If you don’t feel that you received more value than you paid for our time together, just let me know within 48 hours and I’ll give you a full refund. That’s because I want you to feel completely at ease, and I’m certain you’ll benefit tremendously from the On Track session.
- Give me a call or send an e-mail. I’ll be in touch to set dates, ask you to fill out a few forms, arrange for your payment, and help you prepare to get On Track.
I look forward to our time together.
Perennial Student of Personal Development
Business Founder, Consultant, Public Speaker
Certified Life Coach
Certified Endurance Running Coach
Avid Chess Player
Mid-Pack Marathon Runner and Triathlete
Husband, Father, Mentor, Friend
P.S. Praeter Advisory also has an On Track For Business program. Let me know if you want to learn more. – SF