Thanks for visiting. Here is a little info about me.
- I enjoyed a 40+ year career in advertising, marketing, and business consulting. The last 30 years of that were with an advertising agency I founded and built into a substantial small business which was acquired by a larger ad agency in April 2020.
- I don’t want a typical retirement, and because of my journey in life I’m able to help small / medium businesses, their owners, and high-functioning individuals both inside and outside the corporate world. I created Praeter Advisory for this purpose.
- I’ve been a student of life management, time management, and other personal development topics as long as I can remember. Three decades owning a company taught me a lot about business.
- I’m an active triathlete, avid chess player, public speaker, blogger, and author. Three published books so far.
- I have a family: Wife of 40+ years, and two grown daughters.
- Yes, I have awards and credentials, and I could put letters after my name. More important, though is what I might be able to do for you.
That’s my story. I’d love to hear yours.